Bramblepoint but i'm only human
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sound of approaching footfalls nearly goes unheard over the sound of her own weeping. for a moment, as she sobers and stifles the worst of the sobs wracking her body ...she contemplates not caring. not caring if her guard is down and in her vulnerable state of grief, weak. what happens when death comes for its commander? the question is desperate, wild; unanswered. as she realizes the footfalls draw nearer still she sobers up entirely; letting the gates slam shut. she will barricade herself in her fortress of stone; unwilling to allow anyone to see that beneath the draconian exterior she is a girl grieving the loss of a loved one.

quick, praimfaya turns to face the stranger as his chuff sounds thru the air. frostbound gaze studies him, hackles bristling in both weariness and silent warning; 'come no closer'. chit yu gaf? she demands, wincing against the rawness of her own voice; a moment passes and she lets out a low sigh. what do you want? she translates as if she were forced at knifepoint; tiredly.
Messages In This Thread
but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - March 29, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 04, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - April 05, 2020, 06:01 AM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 05, 2020, 09:54 PM