Blackfoot Forest i shut my eyes
all my life they say that time heals
but i'm sick and tired of waiting
63 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
@Jaime keeps close—it’s been days since the deal had been struck, they’d join a pack, if only to keep the boy from destructive habits and wandering. the restless feet of the younger seemed impossible to cage; their twisted roles reversed, to alamar following and a taste of his own bitter medicine. rejection a bee sting, except it never quite faded like one.
sit here, he directs with the beckon of his muzzle to a spot underneath a tree. the forearm jaime injured had been bothering him further, and as promised, the medic is on the hunt for herbs. spring yet instead of showers, it is snow and more snow. piles of it lining underneath the clumps of trees where the shade blocks the sunrays. the places that alamar knows herbs like to grow—where they could hide from the scorch.
without looking back, the petite boy continues to weave through, eyes and nose on the ground, filtering through scents and plants and prayers.  

for @Evien
open for threads & sprees · going after caregiver & naturalist or hunter
common language · «spanish»
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
quick cameo for now to get in here, ill start posting again when jaime can enter <3
he doesn't like being left behind, but he sits when he's told nonetheless. the burning through his paw and leg is enough to distract him from any desire to argue. besides, if it means alamar will find the herbs faster, it's probably worth the wait. even if waiting makes him antsy. he sighs softly, shifting as he fights the urge to get up and pace, and stares in the direction his companion went. he hopes he comes back soon.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien was wandering again. For a while, he had stayed well to the territory, too down to be active. The boy eventually, jostled by Kepler, had stopped wallowing quite so much and instead start working again. He didn't know if it was healthy, or not, but he did need to get going and appease his wanderlust.

He came across the younger first, sitting in the snow under the trees. Sharp green eyes picked out the injury quickly and Evien padded forward, a limp of his own evident. "Hey," he greeted with a small smile, hoping not to scare the other young wolf. "Are you hurt?"
all my life they say that time heals
but i'm sick and tired of waiting
63 Posts
Ooc — mista
he floats through, striding on long limbs with purpose—gliding the forest floor and pausing every now and then. a few catch his eye, some that are more dangerous than helpful in the situation they are in, others that would be good to remember. a herb lingering by the base of one tree could settle a stomach, he reaches forth, cutting through the bark and rubbing his cheek there to mark it—to remember if they come back this way.
open for threads & sprees · going after caregiver & naturalist or hunter
common language · «spanish»