Stone Circle Showed up just a little too late.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook noticed how the woman came to attention, in a way quite different than most. Mix this in with that odd sense of deja vu, and she might already sum up this encounter as particularly interesting. To hear that the girl sought Easthollow in particular proved interesting all the more.

Yet the intrigue fizzled when the young girl spoke her mother's name, but of course, it was then that the familiarity clicked. Yes, was she not almost a spitting image, from the speckling of black along her withers, to the warm earthiness of her eyes? But even her use of the Northern tongue could not erase the solemnity that fell over the Apaata's face when she thought of Kiran, and the bloody end that had been made of her...

Aislinn... how was she to tell this daughter of her mother's death? She hardly looked older than Leta, or West. The burying of parents was an honour of the aged, and her mind turned to Scarlett. No child should have to face this. I am sorry. Nanook bowed her head, Your Anânak passed away at the start of winter, many months ago. We carried her up, and she turned her head and pointed at the pillared Circle from which she had descended, we buried her within our sacred ground.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 07, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 07, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 08, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 11, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 13, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 14, 2020, 02:33 AM