Stone Circle Showed up just a little too late.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
With a bow of her head, she allowed Aislinn the quietness to grieve. Deep compassion stirred within the Apaata. Empathy, one might better say. Scarlett had been ripped from her, too, though Nanook had been younger that this girl before her, and she might've had a pack to keep her, if she had possessed a better grip on her depression, if she had felt safe enough in the Maplewood to stay.

She lifted her copper gaze to meet the stranger's again, when she lifted her voice. The deep emotion still clutched her... if she lived within Easthollow, Nanook decided that slowly, she would teach her these emotions did not need to be hidden. That grief did not make one weak, that tears were bonds of fidelity and strength.

I do not have the final say, but our Matriarch is my sister. I trust that she will welcome you, as I do now, Without pause, she swung her head back and summoned @Valette. With the call ringing out, Nanook relaxed, and offered Aislinn a gentle look, We have two others who practice medicine in our ranks. My niece, and a newer boy. You may do well to learn from them. Our Matriarch herself is our head hunter. Very able, I am sure she too will teach you. Now -- a question of my own, free from interview, a thin smile stole her lips, Ipvit nakkit?
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 07, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 07, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 08, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 11, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 13, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 14, 2020, 02:33 AM