Stone Circle Showed up just a little too late.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook quirked a grin when the woman spoke again in the tongue of her people. In word and face, Aislinn was a Northerner through and through! She decided, then, that she would have to introduce this girl to Siarut and father before tracking down any of the other wolves she'd mentioned thus far. Xan, as well, though Nanook didn't often know what to make of her brother these days... regardless, she imagined they would be most excited to have another native speaker in their midst!

She turned to her sister with bright eyes, and a quick nod of her head. "Valette," she greeted, and wasted no breath. "This is Aislinn, she wishes to join us. Kiran's daughter. She is interested in gameskeeping and medicine. I already speak my approval," she was quite certain Valette would, too, but still deferred the final say to her, "What do you think?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 05, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 05, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 07, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 07, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 08, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Nanook - April 11, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by RIP Valette - April 13, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Showed up just a little too late. - by Aislinn - April 14, 2020, 02:33 AM