Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence wasn't really aware of the type of affect he was having on the older wolf, nor how Santiago was affecting him in return. There was just this immense feeling of rightness and contentment whenever he was with the man, like he was safe and secure and home. And maybe it was weird, or unusual, or a strange arrangement that they had, but it worked, and Clarence didn't want it to go away.

Santiago says the customary 'you're welcome' and Clarence had thought that would be the end of it, but instead, he goes on to apologize for his own shortcomings, and that just wouldn't do. "No," he said quickly, shaking his head. "I don't have to deal with you. I like you." His ears grew hot at the next words from the man and he looked away. "I do know those words. I just don't like them much," he defended. 

Indignancy bubbled in his chest - a teenager embarrassed to be made fun of by his crush. "You're laughing at me," he whined, definitely pouting but completely unaware. Still, he followed the black-and-white wolf. If he were human, his whole face would be red. "I didn't realize it was so funny."
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 15, 2020, 10:44 PM