Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
ahhhhhh clarence is going to die. my poor son.

It was cold, Clarence had to admit. After laying down, especially, with no motion to keep him warmer. He wasn't going to think about it too hard - he'd been cold before, much colder than this, so he would be fine. Clarence's pelt was thick and he was tough, he'd be-

A warm body settled in behind him, flooding his senses with rain and smoke. It took a couple of seconds for him to realize what was going on, but it hit him all at once - Santiago was laying with him. Santiago was laid over his side and looking at him with those pale moonlit eyes, big and warm and solid and he smelled really good. He smelled like the night Clarence escaped from hell. 

The boy felt his body warm up and he tensed, visibly surprised and nervous and stiff. Clarence had never felt this way before, and he was absolutely certain Santiago could feel his heart pounding behind his ribs. When had everything gotten so hot? 

"I-it's okay!" he squeaked out embarrassingly, laying his head back down to avoid eye contact, though his own eyes were blown wide open. This was going to make it so much more difficult to sleep. "I'm uh, yeah. Not gonna be cold like this. Thank you." His breath stuttered in his chest as he tried to get ahold of himself, and get his body back under control.
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:27 PM