Whitebark Stream Just Take my Hand, hold it tight
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
@Minnow Time for some bonding

She had had enough. She had allowed Minnow to mourn, but if the girl didn't find something to motivate her she was worried the girl would waste away. 
She roused herself, making her way to the girl's den. 
"Minnow. Come on. I thought you might want to go collect herbs with me. Maybe I could teach you how to fish."
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her father was gone again and the young female didn't know how to deal with it in a healthy way and she had no motivation to do anything whatsoever. It showed as she walked, not holding herself high as she once had nor was she eating as much as she should. She heard a familiar voice come from outside her den. "Sure." She said softly.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
As she saw the state the girl was in, she almost cried out. "Oh dear. No. This won't do. Your pelt's a mess... you're losing weight... Minnow...why didn't you come find me? I told you I was here for you." 
She pressed her neck against the child's shoulder in a hug. "Come on. Lets get you to the river. A bath and some fish will do you good." 
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She let out a soft whimper fore looking down at her paws. She didn't know she looked so terrible, maybe she should of stayed in her den so nobody could see her. "I ....I didn't want to burden everyone and make the remainder of people leave me." She said softly.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Her heart broke. The poor girl had lost so much. "Min..." she murmured softly. "Look at me." Her blue eyes were soft, searching. "I made a promise to take care of you. Nothing you say or do will ever change that." She knew what it was like to be alone, to lose everything and everyone. "I made the den bigger...so you don't have to sleep alone anymore if you want. But for now,"  She gently nudged the young fae towards the river. "A bath will do you good. And I can find a burr to brush out the tangles. And then we can catch some fish."