Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Slowly she nodded as Chai told her story. It sounded familiar enough and at least they were both doing well after all. Life was cruel and so they had to celebrate every little victory, even if it meant they simply found home and food to fill their bellies at the very least. At the mention of Artyom, she beamed, tail lashing as she could barely contain herself. I thought I recognized the smell! He's a kind man. But whitebark stream also had a couple she was not too happy to remember either... Even if their leaving did bring the Empire to come to fruition, it was a heartache that could have been dealt with better than it was.

Her turn now huh? How much should she tell Chai? So much has happened that she could possibly talk about the gentle woman's ear right off. I... She paused for a moment, uncertain how to start it all. I got separated from Kaistleoki and lost, I only found my way back recently with a new group of friends. Leaving out the attack, Moonspear, and all the more gritty details for now. The pack I was in when I met these friends disbanded so we made a new home, a sister pack to Kaistleoki since we were too numerous to all join together.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 12:01 PM