Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course, she laid down next to her friend, letting her paws rest over the ledge of the lake's lip, dipping her toes into the chilly waters like a child would, enjoying the chilling sensation. She settled shoulder to shoulder with Chai, enjoying the warm and cold contrast of the weather and her friend - lately she's been more physical in her affections with those she felt close with. Wanting nothing more than to drink up as much of their presence as possible before they were gone like so many others before them. 

A beautiful vale between the mountains. Tobias is there too! She remembered both were in the pack at the same time just as Reiko was, though Tobias was often on his own instead of making many friends, the man was friendly enough she thought that maybe Chai would remember him too. You know... if you ever want to visit, you're more than welcome to come by. Everyone is friendly. And she trusted Chai with this invitation without fear of her bringing any trouble along with her.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - May 12, 2020, 01:15 PM