Sawtooth Spire the first time that i sought for grace
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
archive after one more from you? pp getting phaedra home, or u can archive here, ur call mi amour

shuddering, sprawled across the water's edge, involuntary grizzles of fear juddered from her throat like hiccups. again, a newborn lamb on fresh legs, she attempted to stand and carry forth—but her legs twisted together and she folded on her knees with laboring breaths. a small cough, followed by a thin stream of water that had made its way to her lungs, expectorated into the rocks, followed by a minikin sneeze that sounded more like a faerie's shriek than anything else.
suddenly, phaedra was collected into the cairnlike arms of her papa and felt the dry warmth of his chest swaddle her. she pressed against him, velcroed, and curled into a ball until the shuddering ceased and his warmth sent her into a dreamless, deep sleep.

unfortunately, this would be the last of her respite when it came to sleep—the memory of the water and its gulping mouth would menace her for months to come.
Messages In This Thread
the first time that i sought for grace - by Phaedra - April 28, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 17, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Phaedra - June 22, 2020, 05:31 AM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 06:23 PM