Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
3C°, currently it is clear and set during the afternoon. Located in Northstar Vale, clandestine stream | ooc notes: i couldn't help myself D: | tagging: @Takeshi

There was a shift in everything, with everyone, Takeshi even seemed to look at her differently now that was getting fat. Fat, with life, but perhaps to him, unattractive and now he was stuck with her just as much as she was stuck with him. Ibis knew their dirty little secret, she promised to keep it safe after Reiko had let it slip in a moment of hysteria - blaming the pregnancy and hormones for the crack in her veil that she had worn for weeks now. 

Even if he was her husband, she avoided spending too much time with him. He still scared her, his strength, his toxic words. But that didn't stop her from trying to be a loving wife, to try and build that perfect family despite their rough start. Perhaps now he would be more accepting, now that she didn't fight him, maybe he would be more affectionate and gentle? Hesitantly, despite everything within her mind telling her not to, she sought him out, even if every step closer to where his scent leads her made her heart beat faster, harder.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The footsteps just behind him caused his head to turn curiously, only to find Reiko. His wife! His heart skipped a beat as he turned towards the pregnant girl, approaching suddenly and swiftly. It might've looked threatening to the girl, especially after their last real interaction- but he intended to embrace her with one of these, before pulling away, if allowed. Just because he was a misogynistic asshole... didn't mean he wasn't going to try and be affectionate with he wife, even when she was shaping up to be temporarily unappealing due to her growth. He tried not to think about it. 

Reiko, He purred warmly, looking into her eyes. Look what I did. What we did. I'm proud of you, babe, He hummed with approval as he briefly motioned his muzzle towards her stomach. Can you feel 'em?
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course, she was frightened as he turned and quickly approached! She flinched and winced, not wanting to see and worried about what was to come, but instead of pain, she felt his warmth. Peeking her eyes open, she leaned into his embrace, and all her worries melted away. Perhaps her assumptions were true, we would become a great husband now that they were on the same page!

Meeting his gaze, she smiled while her tail greeted him warmly with a wave. Not yet. She said while shaking her head, Maybe in a couple more weeks? Briefly, she wondered how that would feel, to feel it from inside of her own body would certainly be a shock when it happens for the first time! Do you want me to tell you when they start kicking?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He didn't notice her wince- but frankly, he wouldn't have cared if he did. She was his, lovingly dedicated to him since childhood, the trophy that had spent a long time coming to him. If he wanted to embrace her, he'd do as he damn well pleased, whether or not she was frightened by it. She smelled amazing, he noticed- and took a deep sniff before reluctantly pulling away. 

Her smile and wagging tail was a much-needed sight. Even as a round woman, the smile made her charming, and his blue eyes filled with warmth for a moment. Ears flickered forward curiously as she spoke- Reiko was his sweet darling, and the idea that he had impregnated her filled him with pride. The thought of them, raising children together, solidified the fantasy life he'd dreamed of, as her husband- and soon his wish would be reality. He prayed she would give him a son among them. 

Not yet, he frowned slightly, but his tail wagged once more when she said that it might happen in a few weeks. Please do, he hummed excitedly, nodding eagerly as if his verbal confirmation wasn't enough. Anyway, babe- some reason you wanted to come see me? Feeling lonely? He pronounced, aiding the last question with a suggestive wink.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
In all honesty, things were looking up. She needed this too, she needed the confirmation that he can be a good man, that they can get along as husband and wife and that he was indeed excited and looking forward to being a dad. Perhaps she should have sought him out long ago instead of letting her worries fester for so long. 

It was looking more possible that she could, in fact, someday, love him. 

You'll be the first to know! And just like that, she felt more like herself than she has in a long time. Even to the point of reaching out and nuzzling his cheek affectionately. Pulling back just enough to catch the little suggestive brow action, she blushed and felt... well... torn. 

Uncertain how she felt about his little suggestion remembering well... how it felt the last time things went. It's uh, been some time since we spent any time together - I thought maybe, we can get to know each other again? Yes, that, she'd avoid the other thing for now until she felt more comfortable with this 'new', better side of Takeshi.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The first to know- of course, as he should be, since he was her husband- but the words still filled him with joy. Not to mention the nuzzle- damn, what was that for? He realized he'd almost expected her coldness- and so her making the move to touch him was a welcomed surprise. He could get used to this- Reiko loving on him while he sat back and showered her with... nothing, really. Cheap lust and the occasional romantic comment. 

She seemed uncomfortable about the last time... of course he understood why. Poor girl. If only she had been better behaved, he wouldn't have had to force himself onto her- but when she started acting like that, Takeshi knew he had to subdue her, for her own good. It was the only way. He knew she must be hurt- but she'd get over it. Now that they were married, all their future loving would be consensual. The husband had the right to his wife whenever he wanted; when Reiko had accepted him she had accepted all his future advances. And so he knew, there may be repeats of that instance in the future- but he prayed that she would not be difficult, so that their love would not be filled with angry memories. 

Alright. I know we haven't done a lot of real talking... got something in mind, in particular? He hummed warmly, pushing the rest of his thoughts to the back of his mind.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If only she knew, if only she knew how awful he still was with those thoughts swimming around his head and perhaps she wouldn't be in such a fantastic mood; falsely being lulled in a sense of near security around the man she was basically forced to marry. Instead, she was walking right into the trap he was still building after all this time, even after he had gotten her. That this man was awful through and through and she was simply oblivious, low-key afraid of his wrath to the point where she submitted and is simply trying to make the best of a shitty situation.

Hmmm. She pondered a question she could possibly as him, lightly pursing her lips as her eyes rolled to the sky as if they held the question she was looking for. Really, anything would work. They were almost strangers still, anything was better than nothing. Do you ever miss the clan? She knew what her answer would be for that, but she wanted to hear from him, his thoughts, how he felt. He left as everyone else had for similar reasons, to remain together (at least she liked to think it that way), so did he have any regrets?
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She thinks for a moment before popping a question. Takeshi's ears flatten awkwardly against his skull as he admits, Sometimes. Mostly out of... nostalgia. He shrugs, ears rising again. But your sister was crazy. I'd much rather be here, with you- babe- than in whatever hell she seeked to create. He smiled at her softly. That was nice, right? Surely his pale bride would be charmed. And, it was only natural that Takeshi pursue his betrothed. Sure, Reiko's sister had the same pretty blue eyes and unblemished coat- but her sharp tongue and harsh character made her even more impossible than Reiko. She could never be tied down as a bride; he was sure she would be a terrible one, and so he knew he was lucky to be betrothed to the gentler of the pair. 

Knowing it was not as simple as a game of twenty questions, Takeshi figured she asked because she had some internal feeling on this matter as well. And so he returned, What about you, babe? Ever miss it? He figured the answer might be no, considering her forced dispersal... but who knew. Perhaps, like him, she might've had good memories there prior.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His answer made her laugh - it was a somber thought, but he was right. Even if she tried to still love her sister, she was the only one Reiko had after all, she had to agree that Hime was pretty awful. They were the only two left to continue their parent's legacy and she can only hope Hime was doing them proud back in the clan's homelands. And charmed she was too, his kind words were stroking her worries away gently.

Then the question was turned onto her. Wanting to feel somewhat physically close to Takeshi, she had to get use to it after all, eventually... she eases into his chest, making herself as comfortable as she could right now despite her lingering worries and presses her back against him to keep her up. I do, every day. I miss the snow, I miss my friends and everyone else - she pauses for a moment, But it's getting easier. Everyone here is fantastic, and we will soon have a family, it will help with the homesickness.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She laughed- a beautiful music rattling like a wind chime, and momentarily he could imagine they were truly happy together. It wasn't reality- he knew that- but Shi was content to live in the dream for the moment. It faded as she began to answer, telling him that she missed home too. The snow, the people- but here would be a new home to replace the old one. Takeshi related in some ways- but the women he cared about most were here. He didn't need many other people, as long as Hiromi and Reiko were close- and so the snow was something easier relatable to him.

Reiko surprises him again, leaning comfortably into his chest. Electricity shot through him- his heart, his stomach, his groin. He felt alive with a burning fire, and suddenly wanted to take her right there, in the open expanse- careless who saw. Make it known to every onlooker than she was his, and this closeness was evidence. But Takeshi was not an unreasonable beast nor a rapid creature; he could control himself, and instead saved the fiery passion for later. Though his heart still thrummed with quiet excitement, he instead leaned into her too, very gently nibbling playfully at the edge of her ear.

You're right, he affirmed with a sharp-toothed smile. We will have everything we need here. You'll be happy- you're having my kids. There can't be anything better than that. He breathed out hot breath onto her neck, taking a moment to lap a streak of his tongue along the back of her ear. My joy is your joy. We have a good future ahead- I've made sure of it, and so have you. You've done a good job, babe... He sighed contentedly, momentarily quitting at his touches to see how she might respond.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She could feel his heartbeat through her back, drumming against her excitedly and she, naturally, chalked it up to the simple pleasure of being near someone you love rather than the lustful thoughts that raced through his head. She felt safe out here in the open, a naive safety if she could read his mind - but she couldn't, and so, she continued to feel invulnerable out here.

Collision was also just a call away now. 

Thankfully she was facing away from him as her face exposed a worried expression as he spoke the words of "his children". For a moment her own heart raced and paws pooled with nervous sweat. What if they all had violet eyes? She pondered in fear. Hopeful he would follow through with his declaration to raise them as his own - but still, it latched onto her at this moment, an involuntary shudder ran through her core.

His little nibbling didn't help either. Her comfort shifted to something darker. Like she didn't want to breathe or move as if a monster was hiding just behind her. Yes~ A new chapter, a fresh start and I'm - She swallowed a thick, hard lump in her throat, thankful for you to be here too. Try as she might to keep her voice steady, it faltered on a few words, verberating as it drummed in her throat uncomfortably.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She spoke, her voice light- and choppy, and hesitant, as she took a pause to swallow. Like he made her nervous. He knew why, and yet still it was disturbing- if only she could accept him, accept his actions, and find peace. Living in fear wasn't worth it. 

But hearing her living the lie was enough. 

The words that came out satisfied him, as she expressed her thankfulness for his presence. It didn't matter if it was true. As long as she said these things to him, and knew who the real boss was- not the political boss, but the boss behind the scenes- it didn't make much of a difference between real love or fake love. Mm, babe, I'm thankful for you too. You have no idea how long I wanted you to be mine.  He breathed in her scent, finding she didn't make any move to stop his advances- barely made a move at all. Tense as a brick. But no fighting back, and so he began to trail his preening and kisses slowly down her nape, towards her spine.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hoping that maybe by not responding to his actions he would get the hint, that the mood was not there to well, try all that again. That she truly did just want to talk and maybe cuddle and build some kind of physical and emotional trust - but she was wrong. Again. And he kept calling her 'babe', the pet name was humiliating, adding salt to the current wound as it opened up in a fresh new way.

As his preening continued she finally drew the line there and shrugged deeply to try and bump him off softly in some sort of way. Not hard enough to try and provoke him in any way, but just enough to maybe, hopefully, get him to get the message. Long enough I'm certain! She was quick to turn around and face him now, backing away to make more space between them now - realizing her mistake on trying to find some physical comfort in the man she was to call her husband. Distance was the best thing.

Distance was good. Distance was safe.

And we have a lifetime to enjoy it, hmm?~ Once again she tried to sweet-talk him despite her attempts to build a gap between them. Trying to communicate that they didn't need to rush anything, she'd come around, just... not today with his hasty advances.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She shrugged, turned, pulled away to gaze at him. His gaze hardened slightly as it bore into her quietly as she spoke. Any trace of a smile that had lingered on his maw had now vanished. Mm, a lifetime, He agreed in a rumble, advancing towards her again. We ought to make the best of every moment then, Reiko. He purred, leaning out to drag his tongue down her cheek in a gross, prolonged kiss. Though a smile touched his face again, it did not meet his gaze, which remained coldly locked on her. He wanted to say something to set her in place, to let her know who was boss... but this time he let his eyes do the work. His gaze would tell her enough- that she ought to be careful and watch herself. One strike, fine. Two strikes, fine. Three meant she was out for good and he'd make damn sure of that. 
fade? we need a new one :P
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His words felt weighed, toxic, they hurt to listen to despite what one might think should be something pleasant by the chosen words. But that look in his eye, that slow kiss on her cheek sent every shiver to run up and down her spine uncomfortably. Fighting every temptation to pull away and go find Collision to glue herself to his side, she sat there and took the wet kiss which was the most pleasant of the possible outcomes and so... she would not fight it with much effort. 

Cerulean eyes filled with an apologetic fear, hoping he would not do anything further and they could both go on their merry way after today's events...

fade yes new! \o/
Healing (2/6)