Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She was no fool! At least that's how she felt of their situation. She was not fooled by her emotions or sudden urge to find him when the moment struck, even with a clearer head she did not regret it... not completely. The lingering pain of everything else that came with it is what stung, what she wished didn't happen. 

You're confused?! She hissed. Feeling her muscles and skin tense up as she puffed out like an angry, startled house cat. “Why would you say such things if you didn’t mean them?” The words kept twisting like a knife, digging and clawing into her psyche, driving her mad! With the stress of Takeshi, the hormones playing with her body chemistry, the pain of love loss, the flood gates were open and the shrill in her soft voice cracked through as tears stung her eyes.

You promised, vowed, to protect me! She tried to keep her voice low so it didn't echo, but that didn't lessen its own edge. And instead, you were where, with Hiromi? Of course, I meant what I said, but— She had to take a moment to breathe, to collect herself before exploding into a million pieces across the vale, shattering and scattering to the wind - would such a fate be so bad? It would get her away from all this right now. 

You weren't there. Smoothing out, once again she felt small as she nearly whispered the remaining words. Remembering it all, every day since then too.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 08:58 PM