Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Normally Yuudai coming so near to her, to her aid, would bring butterflies to her belly and elation - but today, it brought dismay. Pushing away as she hastily made distance between them again. He can't smell you on me! she hushed quickly, almost tripping her own feet while desperate to keep the void between them. The last thing she, or the puppies needed, was another brain-rattling hit to disorientate her once again for a few days. 

And where would that bring us? Though she did not love Takeshi, or want to be with him, she didn't want him dead either... did she? It seemed so harsh... and he was her mate now never the less. He promised to take care of the puppies, and that's what mattered, right? It wouldn't fix us. As much as she would have liked it to. What of Hiromi? You'd rather I raise these children on my own? She couldn't fathom he would be so bold to claim both her, and Hiromi - and what a scandalous thing that would be too! What would everyone else think of all three of them?!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:03 PM