Porcupine Ridge if the world was ending
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Don't fret, it's my pleasure to help the injured. Watching as the poultice cracked and probably made his still fresh enough wounds uncomfortable, the Empress' head tilted at the sight all the while listening to his offer. We can gather some fresh ones if you can... while making our way to the lake. I'd like to wash off the old stuff and apply fresh ones. If he was able to walk, all the better! A good wash to get the grime and blood off his fur would make the healing process all the quicker. 

Plus... as you can see, the less walking for me would be better. Sheepishly she turned away as the man's eyes wandered to her swollen sides. Her legs were tired from running yesterday despite the lack of her complaints, today, she hoped to take it easier and maybe leisurely take her time by one of the lake's edges.

With a quick peek up to him, Reiko began their journey to go and pick some fresh herbs for him, inviting him within the borders of her pack. I lead here, if you're with me, it'll be okay. With a tilt of her head into the desired location, she paused just enough in her strides to give him the chance to follow.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 19, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 20, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 02:28 PM