Northstar Vale there could be no regrowth
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Private 
@Hiromi possibly @Yuudai if y'all are interested in a thread?

Her previous attempts to befriend and provide her services had been spurned yet in light of the newlyweds' tragedy upon her return from Kaistleoki, the midwife thought it might be worth reaching out to the new mother again. 

With her pelt of herbs and a juicy rabbit hanging from her jaws, again did Awenfen track the scent of Hiromi to the den of her children's birth - and death. 

Somberly, she would nod to the pale samurai upon her arrival (assuming that he was guarding his wife and family) before dropping the gift and rasping a raspberry tongue across her chops nervously. 

"I came ta see if'n I could 'elp," the druid explained gently, loud enough for Hiromi to hear should she be awake within the burrow.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
the little dragon prince
7 Posts
Ooc —

when the little dragon woke up this morning he was over come wonder as he looked at the flowers his mother had brought for him, his puppy blue eyes blinked over and over again as he looked over the blossom. oh this was just beautiful, but that was not what had awaken the pale dragon. No, it was a voice he did not know. hIs steps were still a little shaky but he found that his legs could hold his weight at last, with gentle nudge to his mother he made his way to the mouth of the den. he knew his mother told him that it was not safe to wander alone but he would not be alone, there was a guest! The light hit him and all he could do was blink, oh man, that was bright!
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

She had brought in a few branches from the cherry blossom tree just a day before so that her little boy would have color in his life, a lovely look to brighten up the gloom that fell over the new mother. She was haunted by the ghosts of her no longer living children, only eating enough to provide her singleton with the nutrient he could need. She could not handle any more but she found she was growing hungrier so maybe that was a good sign. 

When the gentle nudging came from her little boy, that was when she noticed the voice. Oh, they had a visitor. She wished it was her beloved friend but by the sound of it she knew it wasn't. Instead she rose slowly to find it was her little boy trying to greet their new visitor, well, until the bright light of outside seemed to have stunned him. She gave a soft chuckle as she came behind the child before nudging him a little toward, his first steps outside. Ah, it was the other healer. 

"Awenfen? Oh, thank you for being so considerate." She gave a tired smile before looking at the little white boy between her legs, [b]"This is Kazuhiko." She spoke before giving him a soft lick on the back of his ears.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

A sweet smile graced her typically somber features, a gentle wag swaying the plume of her tail as the pup approached. He was followed shortly thereafter by his dam, striking concern into Awenfen at how very despondent she seemed despite her attempts at cheerfulness. 

"It's nae trouble, mi'lady," the halfling murmured kindly, offering the new mother a smile. "'ello, Kazu-hiko," she cooed gently in the lad's direction, fairly beaming at the sight of him growing strong. 

"'ow are ye? All of ye?" She asked softly, gaze flickering down to the pup as the inquiry extended to him - Yuudai too.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."