Northstar Vale I can't take my eyes off of you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
dating this right after Hime/Rei encounter, the same day a couple of hours apart, but also before Yama's thread for continuity sake of the previous thread!

Hime had gone, leaving Reiko to think of their encounter and what she had said. Stuck in the moment, Reiko stared out into the fields around her with vacant eyes, that once brilliant shine had gone dull as she played back the current events. Her head was left fuzzy and light - perhaps she should go back to her den near Collision and sleep it all off, think things through in the morning with a fresh mind... but she couldn't move. 

Her whole body felt both light and heavy at the same time. All she had to do was get up from her seated position and walk over there, but even that seemed impossible. How could she infiltrate within their ranks so quickly? What had happened? Who let this happen? There was one name that kept popping up in her head, swirling in her thoughts. 

Deep in her state, almost meditative in a negative cloud, she was unaware of Takeshi approaching. Completely engrossed in her own little bubble otherwise she might have been more reactive than that vacant stare left to cast its dull light over the darkening horizon.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:41 AM