The Heartwood I'm no superman
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
That's okay! It's not a major thread or anything. Lol

He explained how he wanted a home and a family, something which he felt as though he did not have with the Nightwalkers, who were known for their ferocity. He was a small wolf and probably a constant battle with fighting for his placement in the ranks left him worn and torn - this much was obvious by the appearance which he held now, as horribly disfigured as he was. 

It was a sad sight to see and Vallkyrie found her own icy attention more often or not looking around the charred woodland which they were in. You dont have to fight anymore, if you dont want to. And you've your whole life to learn a new trade to do your part in a new pack. She reassured. Hell, he could, even while he was learning another skill, guard the borders and mark them and always call for backup if something came around.

Look I dont know what you'd think would make for a good home, She spoke, turning back to him and giving a shrug, But you could always speak to my Alpha and give it a shot? She offered with a soft smile. Of course, she barely knew him, but one barely knew any of the new packmates they offered a home too.
Messages In This Thread
I'm no superman - by Memory - May 25, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm no superman - by Vallkyrie - June 01, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm no superman - by Memory - June 01, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm no superman - by Vallkyrie - June 02, 2020, 09:01 AM
RE: I'm no superman - by Memory - June 06, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: I'm no superman - by Vallkyrie - June 08, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: I'm no superman - by Memory - July 06, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I'm no superman - by Vallkyrie - July 06, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I'm no superman - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 07:54 PM