Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With a nod she dropped the subject on sharing food with Speedy. This was her home after all and had more word here than Reiko did, being a leader of another pack did not mean her word was above everyone else in both packs, not at all and she would respect that.

The admission that one of the healer's children had gone missing was a pain Reiko could feel, was it because she was now a mother too and the thought of losing one of them was beyond comprehension? She couldn't imagine such a thing. That's awful. The words were hushed but still audible. I'm glad you are remaining positive on it, I hope he is too. With a gentle wave of her tail and a smile, she would remain just as positive as her companion was on the matter.

I'm sure they will too, they are only a year old, and still very young. That didn't mean the two-year-old Reiko was any wiser either, but within her two years, she was at least aware of one thing. Time had a funny way of affecting each individual and the way they perceived things. Still, she wondered. I wonder if mine will feel the same next year. it was almost amusing to think of, she'll remember this and think back to it should they show the same dislike in younger siblings.

The smile faded at Speedy's question. Uncertain of what to say, but she trusted the healer. Even if the news might be shared with Ira, at least Speedy would know the proper time than to thrust it upon the now probably very stressed Constable. If I'm to be honest— she paused, brows furrowing as she thought of the events. It's quite hectic. I'm not quite certain of what to do without causing more trouble. I was hoping some time away would clear my mind, but it seems mother nature had her own plans. How could she possibly focus and try to figure out how to fix the Empire with the sudden arrival of the young?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM