Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It really was a relief to see Ira feeling better. And she took the rabbit readily, which also made the healer happy. Good, I'm glad, she told her. She looked over the puppies once and then back to mom. And the children? How are they all doing? She assumed there had been no problems so far since Ira hadn't said anything, but she would give her an opportunity to ask questions or tell her any concerns if she had them. 

As far as I know, the pack seems okay, Speedy answered. Although, I'm probably not the best judge of that since most of my time has been split between you and Reiko. @Emrik hasn't told me anything, though, and I know he's been keeping an eye on things when he's not looking— she cut herself off for a moment, sadness filling her expression. —for...Evergreen and Winterbourne, she finished hesitantly. I'm sorry; I didn't meant to bring it up, she quickly offered. She didn't want to give the new mother more reasons to be upset, although she suspected she was probably already feeling that way. Reiko and her pups are doing well so far, she quickly added to change the subject and because Ira had asked. The healer did worry about when she would head home with the newborns; she had suggested that the empress stay here for a while and heal and let the children get bigger, but she had no idea if Reiko would do that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 11:05 PM