Sawtooth Spire vormundschaft
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
she vill tell you

praimfaya realizes that the eisen is desperate. no she won't. praimfaya counters with the grim tone of someone who knows. she wouldn't even tell me that my family was safe in moonspear when i was on a search for them. she will not tell me about thade. and that was the truth as praimfaya had it, drawn from previous experience with the moonspear matriarch. not before but especially not now. which begs the question to praimfaya: how much did the matriarch actually care about anything besides herself and her blood? or even just herself? if family was so important why, so long ago, had she withheld information from a cub desperate to find her family?

tucking those thoughts away, praimfaya focuses on the present: i'm sorry mahler, but i don't. i think going to hydra will waste time better spent searching elsewhere. to say that praimfaya understands the extent of desperation would be a lie; childless as she is herself. maybe one day she might ...might understand the lengths a parent would go for their offspring. the empires they would tear apart brick by brick. if you absolutely have to search moonspear, someone else is going. they may stand a chance but even then it's very small.

she doesn't necessarily mean to be so insubordinate but in this matter she will not budge. she will check with any pack he asks her to: just not moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - June 29, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 30, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 01, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 12, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 12, 2020, 05:43 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 18, 2020, 04:53 PM