Sawtooth Spire vormundschaft
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
glad that the topic of moonspear was put to rest, she gives a solemn nod to her leader as he speaks of nightwalkers and that he would like her to check with them. i know of them. though she isn't very sure who held the title of 'warlord' between them now. regardless, despite dirge's warnings of them so long ago praimfaya'd never had any issue with them that she could remember. or, at the very least, with their leadership. i used to deal with them when roangeda was standing. she assures him, feeling confident that she would not be turned away from inquiring.

it does seem awfully far for thade to travel, at least on his own, but if asking around would help give some sort of peace to wylla and mahler than she would do it.

i'll set out at first light. spend the rest of my time here resting so i'm ready. she could hunt on the journey, she figures and does not bother with trying to add to her already sated stomach. i'll be as swift as i can. keeping the promise of finding him off of her tongue. she doesn't feel very confident that she will find him, for the boy vanished and feels a bit like a myth to her than an actual boy, despite seeing him a few times with her own eyes.

is there anything else? she inquires, figuring now was as good a time as any to ask about any last minute things before she headed off to get some sleep in preparation for her journey.
Messages In This Thread
vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - June 29, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - June 30, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 01, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 12, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by RIP Praimfaya - July 12, 2020, 05:43 AM
RE: vormundschaft - by Mahler - July 18, 2020, 04:53 PM