Moonspear I'm the whole damn cake and the cherry on top
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
no prob! i don't mind waiting ever at all :D and i think i can steer it towards a wrap..
Antares wondered what went through her head, and not at all for the first time here. Was there some satisfaction to be had when he fell? Did she connect any of it, or see right through him? What was her next plan, even? He did not remember his days this early, or if he could formulate much of cognizant worth; his earliest memories were romping with his siblings, tussling among each other, and exercising their increasing senses to the mountain at their disposal. Would any of this stick with her?

At his looming paw, she would not tolerate that, either. She spun on him and was not going to let him get her off guard with that one, it seemed. Even as he looked at her defenses that didn't give his paw many places to go without the risk of those needling teeth, he tried to decide what to make of it from there.

With her attention on the paw, it took some of the novelty out of it, truthfully--and more so when he saw a dark figure of an aunt looming nearby, surely come to collect a misplaced inkblot that he had lured away. Seeing that much, and knowing better than to test any of that fury, Antares rolled upright, withdrawing his paw as he made the motion. As he gathered himself, he reached one last playful click of his teeth her way (not close enough to chance a nose-nip, but.. almost), just to keep her fury on him as he began to lead her back towards the den, baiting her with himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the whole damn cake and the cherry on top - by Antares - August 20, 2020, 11:16 PM