Stone Circle Doubts will try to break you
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A simple understanding drove the boys fear and Siarut felt a twang of guilt for causing the frightened look in his sons eye, but he was resolved. He looked down at the boy, still utterly relieved. ”I —” Before he could continue with the lesson he had planned, he was interrupted.

The Matriarch rushes forward, offering Kallik the comfort and giving Kallik an out for his actions. Despite the fact that Siarut agreed with her words, of course within the border this should never have happened. But then again, a cougar should never have entered their territory and killed his wife either. A righteous, paternal frustration grew in his chest, and he offered a glare to the the woman.

As a her subordinate, Siarut respected Valette. As a brother, Siarut loved Valette. And as a father, Siarut was wholly indebted to Valette. But he wasn’t prepared to handover his children to her. They were still his. And it was his responsibility to teach them.

Her words finished and Siarut clenched his jaw. ”Valette.” Her name was forced from his lips. It was obvious that he was upset.

Turning his attention toward Kallik, ”Of course we love you. But You greatly disappointed me today. You put yourself in danger Kallik, and in doing so you put many others at risk as well.” Sia held a grim look before lowering himself to be eye level with the pup. ”It my job to protect you, but I can only do that when I can see you.” Finally his gaze softened completely, and he smiled softly at the youngster. ”No more wandering off ok?”

This wasn’t how he had planned it. But he hoped the impact would remain the same, and Kallik wouldn’t be wandering off any time soon. His olive gaze flicked in Valettes direction, his gaze hardened for her. They had something else to talk about, with less sensitive ears listening.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Doubts will try to break you - by Kallik - July 18, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Siarut - July 18, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Kallik - July 18, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Siarut - July 18, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Kallik - July 18, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Siarut - July 18, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: Doubts will try to break you - by Kallik - July 21, 2020, 11:24 PM