Northstar Vale I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The way Ibis spoke of her girls was beyond uplifting. To remember their conversation when Ibis first knew of the possibility of becoming a mom, how it frightened her, how they might tie her down from ever having adventures ever again - it all seemed far behind them as if it was nothing but a bad dream. The fear and regret were long gone. To think she would just blossom oh so quickly into her motherhood so naturally! Just bursting at the seems with adoration for what she had created.

Lilitu and Arielle, what wonderful names! Was it Ibis alone who thought of them or did Akavir have a say in it? They almost sounded too lovely for anyone other than Ibis to conjure them up all her own, and Reiko could simply picture it already how she decided on them and remained steadfast despite any other options. 

It's okay. Shaking her head softly, still with that same peaceful smile. As you said, we were both busy. With a warm smile, she shot a glance over her shoulder as if she could see the three little bundles of joy in the den now. All curled up like the cherubs they were, so innocent and sweet. In order of birth, Haruki, Hotaru and Sumi. They all remind me of home, pale as snow and as beautiful as I imagined them to be. They are growing up so fast already.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I clutched your arms like stairway railings. - by Reiko - July 22, 2020, 02:51 PM