Hoshor Plains [M]aybe I'm going deaf
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Private 
@Liliana I think this might be like my worst starter ever I'm sorry I just dont know what to write LOL

Takeshi had continued on past Vanity, into the flatlands. He knew the sister pack was nearby, but he felt too lazy to visit- and besides, any attempts at... anything, done there, would surely spread back to the Empire. They were sister packs, after all. And so despite knowing that there were likely plenty of women there, he continued past without veering. Takeshi found this place boring, and didn't understand how anyone could stand to live here; no ledges to climb, no gorgeous mountains towering into the sky.
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
LOL you’re good.

liliana’s original intention had been to find flowers for the goddess, but her wandering brought her far enough from neverwinter to render her beginner’s tracking skills useless and her path without an end.

in other words, she was lost.

moses? she called, trying to keep her voice low, amma? abba? there came no audible responses, so she continued to walk until spotting the distant form of a stranger. remembering the encounter with her brothers and the other strange wolf, liliana immediately dashed to hide, finding half-cover in a nearby bush.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: marking mature bc this guy sucks and is creepy so whether or not anything happens his brain thoughts r wack

Her voice was too low to hear, but the little grey speck did not go entirely unseen. These were the flatlands, after all- cover was rather little, and even as the vague smudge moved behind a bush, Takeshi pressed forward curiously. The closer he got, he smelled female, and milk- a child. This did not deter him. He imagined it was Hotaru he was approaching, but in some alternate universe where he did not need to care about morals or standards. Takeshi made his way to stand just in front of the bush, but would not worm his way behind it just yet. Come out, little girl, I won't hurt you. He cooed to the unseen child, smile touching his features whether or not she looked at him through the leaves.
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
the unfamiliar man drew closer to where she hid, silken words pouring from betwixt his lips like summer sap down an elm. she pushed her tiny body further into the brush, trying to conceal herself despite the urge to step forward, toward safety.

he could protect her, couldn’t he? this man wasn’t like the boy from the woods; rather, he was soft-spoken and kind, giving liliana no reason to believe he had any bad intentions. she peeked from the leaves toward his sand-colored snout and stared in silence, unwilling to fully reveal herself.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She peeked out silently... closer... closer. She was quiet, but about Hotaru's age, so he knew she could talk... at least a little? Whatever. Silent was even better, she wasn't screaming or crying, so that was good enough for him. Now that a little of her was peeking out, he leaned forward- deciding that she likely would not fight back- and stuck out his tongue to begin lapping at her forehead, as if he wished to bathe her.
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
gently, he reached out to groom her, not unlike miriam had during their ritual offering to the goddess. was he of light, then? liliana couldn’t find it in herself to believe otherwise, given the luck of his finding her.

safety — this man would protect her, the same way either of her parents would. surely, he would guide her back home to neverwinter’s claim, helping her in a time of great need.

and so, she slowly stepped out to present herself, not realizing the great danger her naïveté would bring.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
pp permission given :((

She stepped out- and he was impressed, how easy it was to get her to trust him. Had her mother never taught her not to talk to strangers? Well, then again... there was very little talking happening here, and he was happy to keep it that way. Once she was out of the bush, he moved his tongue down her neck, towards her shoulders and back- and shifted his body as he went, as if following his mouth, letting it lead him. After a few more moments of bathing, he pulled away- and stepped behind her quietly. If she did not protest, he would place himself over her- and bathe her in a more private area, before pushing on with his desires. 
and... fade to black.
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
liliana stood there, unsure of what more she could do. and in that same spot she would remain until long after he’d left her.