Gilded Bay i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
His attention is suddenly more directly in tune to Vallkyrie and she takes note of this, along with the heavy breath. Perhaps, a flutter of his gut, excitement? She smiles and nods, quick to explain. She had no intention of leaving him hanging. Of course I do. She beams a grin over her inky black mug. Right now she and her pack are staying with us in our forest until the storms settle. They live on an island down the coast from here. Didnt want to get stranded should the tides rise to high and trap them.

And although she had not been out looking to the island yet, by the way which the tides thrashed now she could only suspect they would have been stuck on their island by now. Of course, that didnt sound all too bad, it was a large island after all. But with out link to the mainland, with risk of their fresh water being tainted with the salt waters and stuck up on the higher elevations unable to hunt...now, that would have been bad.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay - by Vallkyrie - August 12, 2020, 01:08 PM