Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
This... didn't sound great. Evien was always on edge when he heard a call at the border, and today was no different. He got there as quickly as possible, brows raising momentarily at the entire pack on their border. Fortunately, it didn't seem like this was an attack - were they introducing themselves? And if so, why show their entire force like this? Was it a power play?

The healer padded up to join Merrick and Leila, surveying the herbs that one of the newcomers had dropped at the raven's feet. 

"Those will be useful," he acquiesced, nudging the leaves to make sure that everything was in order. No poisons, no tricks. Just herbs, for the very reason the man had said they were. Green eyes flickered up to the other healer, then to Merrick, and back again. "This is an allegiance?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side. That would be... immensely useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Evien - August 11, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM