Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Oh... well, this wasn't bad. They needed the help - their pack was not the best at making friends, and Evien had been worried that they never would have a true ally. But here they were, offering their help, and Merrick seemed okay with it. Leila... not so much, but she just seemed jealous, more or less. 

The medic zeroed in on the man who appeared to be the Saint's healer as well, scanning him over. Black and brown fur and bright eyes. Bigger than Evien, but overall not too different in appearance. 

"@Merrick, would it be alright if I took their medic to see the medicine den? They can see if there's anything they need," he explained. It would be part of their allyship, surely, the sharing of resources. They had plenty here - Evien had made sure of it. After all, @Baptiste had brought them herbs as well. 

tags because there's so many of us xD
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Evien - August 20, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM