Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The woman with brightly green eyes murmured about the spy being a poor one at that and to this after Bronco added into the conversation about how she had openly admitted everything once she had been made. Vallkyrie's ears perked with a wonder, head cocking to the side. Strange... Lips pursed and then, Either they had a poor choice of wolf for spying, or it's a scam. Maybe they want to think the alliance is breaking, so we wont be prepared for a larger force against us? She spoke, wondering to herself allowed just in case the others gathered here had the same thought on their mind. 

Mal added in then, speaking about his time when he had been out and about searching for Cupid and how he, too, had been attacked by the group. Yuelong, too, has had members of theirs disappear on them when coming here on the mainland during the storms. Their warriors mostly, it seemed. I dont know, but that seemed oddly convenient. Which Vami decided Aiolos told Kyr when he had gone off looking for his missing mates, given the fact that she plays both characters...

And then, a question... Merrick and Blackbird? If they are allies, I assume they are of the same caliber. Are these two akin to the group that had been attacking wolves around this region before the Saints came along? Unknowingly to her it was a 'yes' though she hadn't gathered the names of the attackers before. 

Then, the dark woman went on, speaking that the Saints interest in the pine forest wolves might end up being of use. Kyr's ears flickered, attentive. There was different tactics to be had, but none which would ensure victory, none which would ensure that not their own parish in the fight and none of course which meant that after such a battle, it would be the end of the war. But they had to do something of course... 

They would be back, of course they would, if fighting and f-ing was all the group was known to be good for. The Saints saught to cause chaos whichever and whatever direction they chose. For the hell of it, for the fun of it. It was true that they could march upon them, likely win, but it was also true they could pick off the Saints whenever they came into the Wilderness just the same as they had been trying to pick off them. Everyone just needed to be aware, play by the rules, and be united

And before Mal could even answer, I will. She agreed to the Mountain Queen. 

Enough was enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 08:07 PM