Bearclaw Valley here stood this door alone on an endless stretch of beach
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Why'd this guy so down? Evien was here, drying out water apples to combat his own mental struggles over the colder seasons. Perhaps he could use some water apples as well - maybe Evien was not the only sad one, here. The apples suddenly meant more than just for the healer - they could now extend to help the rest of the pack, if necessary.

And, much to Evien's horror, this larger wolf seemed to be submitting to him.

"Oh, no, you don't need to do that," he told the other man, gesturing to his nose nearing the dirt. "Not to me." Merrick and Astara might be different in their approaches to subordinance, but Evien felt... uncomfortable with the idea of his packmates feeling like they needed to lower themselves at his presence. He wasn't that important. 

Clearing his throat, the medic offered him a smile. It was uncommon for Astara to bring wolves into the pack. "Well, then, welcome to Ursus," he responded, tail giving a slow swish behind him. "I'm Evien Kastner. Medic, third leader, I guess. If you need medical attention, give me a call." He paused, eyes scrunching a bit in thought, before continuing, "In fact, I should probably show you the medicine den, so you know where to go." 

He turned then, to lead the larger wolf to their destination, halting after a couple of steps to take a look back at him. "Coming?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: here stood this door alone on an endless stretch of beach - by Evien - October 29, 2020, 07:45 PM