Firefly Glen Could it be, this misery will suffice
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He couldn't see what was going on well now either, so committed to the single task of hold this thing back from doing worse while Bronco finished it. So long as he kept the warm fur between his teeth, and its scrabbling claws off him, he shouldn't worry. Shouldn't, he thought, until he realized the badger was still putting up a fight. Not dying, and wait--fuck, now it had Bronco's face again! Antares caught enough of a glimpse, and heard the pain as it raised his own furs. He finally snarled now, angry but muffled, trying to deepen a grip that had nowhere to go. He would have to chew this things head off through the back of its neck if this pitiful rate of it all kept up.

Soon, though, matters turned back to their favor. He did what he could, and Bronco put a stop to all this fussing and struggling with a solid yank. Relief cooled his head, but blood stung his nose.

When the offensive creature finally fell limp, Antares let it down and shook the blood and fur from his face, panting now that he was able. His neck ached as he arced it back up, and he shifted his shoulders to free the exertion; it wasn't long spent on himself before his attention went after the Blackthorn, where his inspection would have to start on the outside first. Judging by that look, which had earned a subtle lift back at the time, he considered the darkness he thought he saw there. What had happened? Something had happened. Something potentially more than just this badger.

Once he was absolutely sure it was staying dead, Antares stepped over the musky thing without a word, and joined Bronco's side immediately in a protective, dark rush. He couldn't help but swipe his tongue below the wound on his shoulder, where normally he might've bumped him back.. but this was different, and up close he saw the damage better. However, he righted the splay to his ears the injury had prompted and pinned a new look right on the Neverwinter wolves.
hope it's okay i botched the order to wrap up the Badger Matter a little while i had the chance. let me know if not good and i can repost, i kind of kept it all on him/Bronco <___<
Messages In This Thread
Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 15, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 15, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 15, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 15, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Mal - October 16, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 16, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 16, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - November 20, 2020, 01:43 AM