Neverwinter Forest Look what I found
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
@Bronco- I know our thread is ongoing, but Kyr would ask who's leading the Glen. If Bronco wouldnt tell I'll edit this!

Vallkyrie wouldnt take long to arrive to the meeting and it was lucky enough she was even still within the forest to have heard it. At the outskirts of the territory it made it certain she was not the first to arrive. Her placement amongst the group came near the open side of her sister, @Valencia. After what seemed like the majority was here, Mal began...

I met Bronco, one of Moonspear's own in the Glen recently. Kyr spoke up, loud enough for the group to hear, of course. Some here knew Bronco well enough, having visited a time or two and his assistance with searching for Miriam and Mal's son. It is an official extension of Moonspear. A wolf named Osiris leads it. I know having a pack settling in the lands right at our border is unsettling, but in my experience I've not been permitted hunting in the Glen prior, either. I stay to the northern plains and west towards the Weald. She informed this, as well as telling of her general locations for hunting. Surely anyone else would have been mess with agression had they tried to hunt south same as she. As said, it might have been unsettling but equally wasnt anything she wasnt already used to. 

Then upon the next subject, Mal mentioned Asmoses, to which Vallkyrie frowned. Alas, where had Miriam had gone to leave her pups unattended already knowing Mal was absent? Of course, it was a sour subject which Kyr had already blew up on her sister about. Vallkyrie had to be reasonable. Mistakes were made. Not everything could be avoided. Everyone was responsible...

Still, Kyr had checked the south. Bronco had said he would check with his family, the Firehawks, to the west. Still, nothing had become of it. So now what? Continue on, keep pushing, keep looking, before winter came... 

Ico, the little snowflake, said he could search, then her sister. Vallkyrie frowned harder. She had been looking, but it wasnt obviously enough to find him. We should take turns, go in pairs and then another when the former returns. Last thing we need is someone else going missing. Especially with The Saints... She murmured, looking between Ico and Lenny until then falling on Mal. She didnt wish to sound uncaring, but with so many directions to go, enemies outside of their lands, and winter's fast approach, she didnt want the whole pack split apart into pieces and loose what she did still have. Risking the entire pack for one would not make anything better, especially when her own sister was involved.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I found - by Mal - October 27, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Ico - October 27, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Valencia - October 27, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Vallkyrie - October 27, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 02, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Cam - November 03, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 11, 2020, 12:54 PM