Ravensblood Forest The village school is cold and still.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
so many things, a lot of them wildly unfair, flit thru wintersbane's mind. he, of all wolves, has no right to want to know why his uncle left ...especially considering he's done plenty of it himself. if anything, it puts into perspective a factor of wintersbane's own choices and personality that he doesn't really want to face down. again. still, there was something about hearing that not only was he lotte's twin the last time his uncle saw him, he could fit in his mouth.

that was a long, long time ago now.

a lot has changed since you were last here. wintersbane says, though that was obvious enough. i am the only one left now. wintersbane admits, leaving dagfinn to assume whatever he might by those cryptic words. wintersbane's siblings, if they were out there somewhere, might as well have been dead. well, he pauses. me and my kids; many of which i probably don't even know about. while it hardly paints him in a good light it's the truth — meeting quellcrist had simply been a happy coincidence. had their paths not crossed he wouldn't have known about her existence either.

wintersbane falls silent then, giving umbra the floor briefly to introduce herself.
Messages In This Thread
The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 28, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 06:17 PM