Moonspear senpai notice me
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Already compromised in the rainshowers, Antares had let his patrol of the Glen run seamlessly into a hike up the mountainside. He didn't really have any real news to report, other than that it seemed like things were going well for the valley below, but he felt like checking in anyway--mostly eager to just stay going, despite the signs of the storm all around. Maybe he could stop by and see how Mira was doing since getting back, or find his cousin he had welcomed to their future hunts. Who knew what else would be out in the rain like this anyway.

But it turned out, as the thunder rose and stampeded across the skies, so did Caelum's voice climb to join in. Antares gave it a second to listen, but soon decided to zero in on that since he was headed along that way. He arrived from the nightshade dripping-wet, but in good spirits as he found his sibling. Brother, he rumbled as a hello during the last of his long strides in. Are you part of the storm now too? he asked, referencing his song with a curious glint.
Messages In This Thread
senpai notice me - by Caelum - October 31, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: senpai notice me - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Caelum - November 10, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Antares - November 17, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Caelum - November 20, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Antares - November 30, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: senpai notice me - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:54 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Antares - December 27, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Caelum - January 05, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: senpai notice me - by Antares - January 11, 2021, 11:46 PM