Moonspear moonlight howl
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"It would be a valuable lesson for them to hunt goats." She found them rather tricky to hunt. The factor was they were a valuable meal to many, though they were also aggressive and were quick to bump heads at a wolf. Many were rather different, but she knew majority held horns that were lower then an Elk, and perhaps even more dangerous to how close they could be. Hoofed prey in general tended to be a hassle, but a fine feast for any pack, "I look forward to it."

"Perhaps we could do a battle lesson, to interest any of the pups." With alongside the yearlings to give a shot, she asked about possibly settling another lesson amongst them. Hunters were valued, but now that Firefly Glen was created, most of their warriors were taken away to the fields as well. She would hope some from the younger generation would take a liking to being a warrior.

"It has been relatively peaceful, though it makes me curious on why it's so quiet when there is an enemy about." She directly referenced the Saints. It felt too quiet, and they seemed to mess with many except for Moonspear themselves. She thought about Valour and the desire for an alliance.. And it was laughable.
Messages In This Thread
moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 04, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 13, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 16, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 29, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - December 02, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - January 01, 2021, 04:56 AM