Whitefish River I see fire, burning the trees,
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
It had been a few days since the incident, and coming back. Firstly, Orlaith most definitely cleared the cache by devouring plenty, and sharing any with @Saraneth if the woman desired. With a hunger like the bear that attacked her, she was quietly healing away. Originally so was at Speedy's, but then slipped into her own den- or really a new den that was more inside the pack.

The commander's own den usually was near the border where she preferred, but knowing the medic, that wouldn't fly by. Her makeshift den was but a rock providing decent shade from any weather, and while didn't block the cold, it was enough for healing. Orlaith has been laying there for quite some time...

Very boredly, in fact.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
Saraneth tried to not be a bother, most of the time she hung in plain sight, resting and licking her wounds. She had already been weak before the fight with that bear, has if not been for another traveler, she would have faired less favorably during the attack. 

From what she could recall, these lands were far south from the place of her birth, so much so no would here had even heard of the Empire. 

Atleast with that information Saraneth found herself breathing easier. For a moment she rested her head in her paws, lost in the memories of everything that had happened within this past year. She vaguely wondered just how much time had passed since she had buried her son. Long enough for her milk go run dry, she noted as she  absently groomed her belly, the wrecked thing caved in around her ribs which were knobby and sharp. She needed to gain weight if she were to survive winter. 

the woman, Orlaith as she was called, did well by sharing meals with her.  The oak colored female was a kind and generous personality, and Saraneth found herself pulled toward her. Perhaps it was time to check on her...

With that though she pushed herself up and followed the scent of orlaith in the breeze. Saraneth found the woman below her usual rock, a soft smile played in her face as she limped over to the other. 

"By yourself again I see?" She stopped just short of the woman. "Mind if I sit with you?"
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"I am accompanied by but the rats." Behind her so, a small hairless tail seemed to wag a bit, before fleeing into the depths of the forest. She thought to be dinner, instead the Knight simply let the critter just be, "perhaps I sat here too long they think i'm a statue." There was a jester and a laughter as Orlaith thought so, for she did in-fact sit here so boredly and longly by herself, maybe she really would become but a boulder.

"Anytime, after all, I can't say I survived a bear attack with any other." At least, the Knight hopes. They had lost the bear long ago, but no one really knows where it went. They simply lost it along the way, and it lost their trail, for all the two knew, it was right beyond them. Every so often did Orlaith look behind her shoulder, wondering if the foe would appear again.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]