Firefly Glen dreaming
201 Posts
Ooc —
Stirring, Leta yawned. She felt something different at her back, not a rock wall or tree... it had some more give, and was quite warm. Still somewhat in the vestiges of sleep, she rolled over on her back to face it. One eye opened to start, and then the next. Let it not be said that Leta was cute when she rose from sleep. Blinking the bleariness from her eyes, she saw Osiris there, frozen before her. 

... her brain seemed to not compute this for several drawn out seconds before she rose and jumped backward with a start. I am so sorry, she breathed, looking to the spot where she had slept to start and then following her own prints to where it was she arrived to. Her ears flattened atop her head as she looked to him, plainly guilty for disturbing his own nights rest. I... I didn't even realize, she breathed, absolutely mortified she had embarrassed herself. First of all, he now had no illusions about how cute she could be (read: NOT) when she woke, not with the dawn by the way—second of all... now he probably thought she was rude, taking up his own space. And he was her leader, too.

Uhm... did I... did I wake you? She asked, thinking, how did you sleep while I took over all the space??? a stupid question to start with.
Messages In This Thread
dreaming - by Leta - November 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: dreaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 11, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: dreaming - by Leta - November 11, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: dreaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 04, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: dreaming - by Leta - December 04, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: dreaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 07, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: dreaming - by Leta - December 17, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: dreaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 23, 2020, 10:57 AM