Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"I dont know," Orlaith could only shake her head. The thought of rabies momentarily drifted, but she refrained from throwing out. She didn't see but frothing from the mouth like a normal one would produce, and it seemed so diligent to chase them so, one with rabies was never mentally sound enough to be on a specific track, "it looks normal."

"It didn't bite us if it's contagious, I got thrown around, and Saraneth got nipped a bit by its claws." The two were smart enough to realize something was off by the bear. They were only thrown around a few times before agreeing it was best to escape, but they never would've known that the black bear continued chasing. Both were bruised heavily so.

"There no indication it lived at the hollow- it's a stray from somewhere." When you arrive at an area, bears mark at times if they make a home. They also held such a deep musk, that upon being in one area for so long, the scent to wolves would not be brushed aside. However Orlaith didn't smell it clearly, only when it was in sight, did she freeze so.

"It didn't seem hungry, just angry."
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 08:39 PM