Neverwinter Forest if you looked at my life
The pale girl had done a lot of wandering lately. These woods were so dark, so different, it was easy to get lost. The light that filtered in through the thick canopy was still something she struggled to adjust to and it made differentiating landmarks difficult. She could have asked one of her guardians to show her around, but frankly, she wanted to do it herself. At least now she had no responsibilities to shoulder, free to explore without wasting time or harming the pack with her absence.

What she couldn't see at first though, she could hear. The sniffling and slap of paws as someone else traveled nearby. Was it Haruki again? It would be foolish of her to believe that he wasn't affected by their parents' deaths too, but to catch him crying twice now after never seeing him cry... Hotaru wasn't sure what to think, but she was still his sister and if he needed her she would go. Following the sounds, she came across the scent path, though it wasn't her brother she recognized. It was that girl.

Hotaru's steps faltered as she caught sight of the other. She wasn't exactly very enthusiastic about her or her brother's joining. Seeing her was probably the last thing she wanted right now but...she was upset about something. Mal mentioned that it had been hard for everyone lately and Liliana mentioned also missing someone... A pout pulled at her lips as she debated her options, but ultimately squeaked out a response, Uhm— hey...you ok?
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 19, 2020, 12:31 AM