Neverwinter Forest if you looked at my life
Anddd back to no hope. She was crying about her and Haruki being here? Had they really been lured back so Miriam could replace her kids? That didn't seem right, she still referred to Liliana as her daughter and even wanted them to be friends. I know you're missing a boy...she said it was her son, but I haven't seen him. I've kept my eye out...when I still lived in the mountains. The other girl only seemed to grow more unstable, from snarls to shaking tears, it made her uncomfortable. She didn't want her to be mad at her, she didn't want to hurt her either.

Hesitantly, the pale girl took a step back, just to keep some distance between them but also allow the other girl some room to breathe. I-I don't think she's trying to replace you...I don't want a new mom anyway... No one would replace Reiko and she didn't want someone to try. They would never be her family, friendly sure, but not what she once had. Why would she try to...why do you think she doesn't love you? She hadn't know the woman for long, but it seemed like she deeply cared for her. Hotaru recalled their meeting at the borders, when Miriam begged for her daughter's attention, but was only shut down by Mal.

I don't really know anything, I know. It's not my place to dig, but...why do you hate her? How did she abandon you? Right now she seems to be dying for your attention? Literally. Hotaru wasn't sure how to process that information. She wasn't familiar with wolves...killing themselves. Only bad people killed, it didn't really make sense...
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 19, 2020, 12:31 AM