Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He chuckled, tail waving.
A weight lifted from his shoulders. She hadn't heard of them. Hadn't heard of their deeds.
His eyes shuttered briefly, ready to drop to his knees in glee.

His pace picked up a little, a very light jog to see if she'd join his pace. Just so they can get to the inner cache quicker. He didn't want her on the outskirts - he wanted her safe in the heart of his home.
"Ursus is worse than Kynareth," he muttered. 
They perhaps didn't fuck anything in sight - at least not with their genitals - amongst other things. But Ursus were just hostile. They could at least play with their food.

"I'll protect you here Arlette, there is no Ursus here."
No Ursus, and any who decided to attack a lone female out on a venture will be hunted, slaughter, and strewn on the borders. He smiled to her, "Of course you can leave, dear, I'll go with you if you need me to." He grinned, watching her. He wanted to see some light in her eyes. She was not trapped here -- that's why they moved.

But then she asked about his beliefs.
He hummed and nodded. What she believed in - or lack thereof - sounded strange. More like policies than anything.
"You don't have to believe anything. You can just live and accept," he grinned again. Hoping to give her comfort in that.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Derg - November 25, 2020, 04:25 PM