The Wall devil gonna follow me e'er I go
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
If Rökkvi had been able to see the waif blinking back tears, longing for a life that would never be, would he still have admired Rue’s strength? We’ll likely never know. The final ascent would require every last drop of Rue’s mental energy, and her cheeks would be dry when she heaved herself up over the last ledge. 

Ruenna didn’t notice the presence of the stranger right away. The edges of her vision were clouded by pain. She flexed her paws against the stone, trying to ground herself, trying to keep the darkness from swallowing her completely. 

After a moment, Rue’s tunnel vision subsided. Inhaling deeply, she finally looked around. Honey eyes landed on the stranger, and the waif stiffened. There was a time when finding herself all alone with a strange male would have sent her into a quiet panic, but Rue had long ago conquered that demon. She was simply wary. 

The man looked like he belonged on this inhospitable peak, his monochromic coat and rugged visage blending perfectly with their surroundings. 

“ ‘Lo,” she greeted, the bell of her voice chiming softly. Subdued. Her tail twitched behind her in a manner that was respectful, although not outright friendly. 

“I wasn’t expecting to run into anyone, apart from the ravens,” she added. The peak of the Wall and Raven’s Watch below were typically places of solitude, given how difficult they were to reach.
Messages In This Thread
devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 26, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 20, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - January 08, 2021, 05:56 PM