Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Too late. He was too goddamn late.

A miserable realization even as he worked to push himself faster, to get there before everything.. but more howls rose, each more grave in its implication. He didn't need to hear much beyond the call for a medic to really get that sinking feeling that he was rushing headlong into something hellish.

Antares did not waste his breath on saying he was on his way. He would get there, over the fields first, then across the glen and all a blur until he saw a massive hawk winging up and away from just ahead. A momentary distraction, but a burning, sickening curiosity. It had to be the same place... and, late to the horrible events preceding this, he arrived hotly, fur up and lips peeled back to let his teeth show; all aggression, but becoming more and more of a grimace as he took in the scene.

Blood, and a lot of it. Struggles in progress, bodies laid out. More blood, all over the snow. Wolf, bear. Bear. Shit. Everywhere he looked, especially once he hit Desdemona's crumpled body, it was worse and the panic rose into his throat. But he was silent as he darted to his mother's side first, breathing fast and eyes wide with unfamiliar uncertainty in him when he didn't know how to help once the fight was done--and if there was anyone to guide him, his mother might. His sights blurred somewhere between Conquest, Kukutux at Toad, and Āzon going to Keres... and into already bittering at the wretched beast that dare walk away from this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Antares - January 06, 2021, 02:23 AM