Wheeling Gull Isle I've tasted blood, and it is sweet
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
tysm for starting :D

Admittedly, Huā had made far too little effort to bond with her newfound siblings. It was strange to consider that her parents were still out there, when she had thought otherwise for so long... and though she held no resentment towards this litter about getting the warm childhood she and her sisters only briefly glimpsed, she did feel a twinge of jealousy, and the what-ifs sometimes occupied her head. 

Upon the cliffs she made her way upward with no goal in mind, but seeing Aimi caused her to pause. Would she try again, to pretend this reality didn't exist? Why did she want to run from something so delightful- to know her family was alive and well? But it was like turning her world upside down. Still... it wasn't right of her to refuse to give her siblings a chance to know her, and for her to know them, too. Huā stepped forward, flinching when her sister jumped in surprise, and then chuckling lightly. Sorry, did I frighten you? I should be more careful, ah... we are so far from the earth. The empress murmured, seaglass gaze flitting down over the sights below. Was Aimi as enchanted by nature as she? A trait shared with her, no, their, gentle mother...
Messages In This Thread
I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Aimi - January 11, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Huā - January 13, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Aimi - January 14, 2021, 08:02 PM