Broken Antler Fen Nice Dream
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The concept - that she did not need to stay positive at all times - had never occurred to Ibis. Sure, she had longed for the freedom to do so, but having lived her life in the public eye in one way or another (as an ambassador to pack leaders or as a leader herself) it had always seemed impossible. Hearing Wraen say otherwise, listening to her essentially giving Ibis permission, caused a small sob to erupt from the young mother. She drew in a shaky breath to try to quiet herself but nodded at Wraen's futher suggestions.

I know. I know, I have to tell Lilitu eventually. I don't want to lie to her, and she is.. She is so bright, my little girl. For a long time it has been the two of them though and I know how painful it was to lose my own family, piece by piece. I never.. I never wanted either of my girls to go through that. But there was no avoiding it now; Arielle was gone and unless someone found her or she returned, in the dead of winter, Ibis knew not to extend too much hope.

Thank you for your support, auntie. Ibis managed after a moment, and turned her attention to the ground, the dirt streaking her paws. I think I will go back to tidying. I'll find Akavir when he returns from his patrol, ask him to go out and look for her. When you do send out word to our... our allies, I would like to.. Stay here. Just in case they come home.
Messages In This Thread
Nice Dream - by Wraen - January 23, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 23, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Wraen - January 23, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 25, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Nice Dream - by Wraen - January 25, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 25, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Wraen - January 26, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Wraen - January 28, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: Nice Dream - by Wraen - February 05, 2021, 11:39 PM