Broken Antler Fen I filled your cup until it overflowed
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The woman's answer wasn't surprising, but it was a little bit vague.

Maia. You're overthinking it. Ibis tried to correct her with a smile.

Your first instinct is to help. That's good. The other woman continued to muddy the waters with her doubt and Ibis let her, because it gave the Auspex an idea of how Maia thought through her problems. Lots of second guessing. She would learn to trust her instincts, Ibis reasoned to herself.

If someone needs our help we should help them. From there you still have a few options: you can go and fetch what they might need, trust them at their word. Or you can call for help. You won't ever be doing this alone, you know. That is the point of the counsel; the other Ravens can help you with insight, or their presence, whenever you need it. Ibis hoped she could allay any of Maia's fears. She truly believed Maia could be a strong leader for Brecheliant if only she trusted herself.
Messages In This Thread
I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 10, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 02, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 06, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:40 AM