Falls of the Hinterlands I tell you that I’m thinking about
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I'm invading lonely threads, hope that's OK!

The lurking shape of something large and grizzled has taken up residence on a high slab of stone. Without knowing he was there from the start, any onlooker who caught sight of the greyed shape in the shadows would mistaken it as another stone. Thankfully the wandering behemoth below was not interested in climbing; as they settled at the water's edge the stony creature unfurled himself. He drew away from the slab and in to the dark, prowling along the corridor of stonework and pine as he descended, his movements masked by the sound of the water flowing off the edge.

The lone wolf saw Kynareth's prone form and paused to regard him. Mesa weighed his options; he had climbed up this cliffside in order to get a better view of the valley (as well as prove to himself he was capable of it, as he loved a challenge). He considered himself a healthy individual, strong, and capable. The stranger he looked upon had a size advantage which would be detrimental to the wanderer; however, they also appeared distracted and lazy.

A sneak attack was not Mesa's usual style — besides that, he grew bored in watching the hulking wolf and next, began to consider retreating before he was noticed. He lingered only for the vaguely familiar scent that clung to the auburn pelt of the beast; Mesa couldn't place why it was familiar, only that it was. Intrigue rooted him there within the dark.
Messages In This Thread
I tell you that I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 03:11 AM
RE: I tell you that I’m thinking about - by Mesa - July 01, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: I tell you that I’m thinking about - by Mesa - July 03, 2021, 12:40 PM