Dragoncrest Cliffs [m] to everyone, for helen
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Erzulie backed off a little and thus gave Merlin a space to draw a deep breath and sigh. It did not make his troubles go away immediately, but he no longer felt like a cornered animal at least. He had been given an out, which was tempting and he was 99% sure of taking it, save for that annoying single one. If he walked away now without even giving a try, he would feel more like a failure than if he stayed, he gave it a shot and proved himself to be a total failure then. In the latter case he would have an experience - regardless of whether it was good or bad - no one would be able to take it away from him. 

"I... I'll give it a try," he told her with a shy side-glance and a small wag of his tail. If it was to happen, it would not be anything spectacular. Awkward to the point of not being good at all. With fumbling, missed attempts and a lot of "sorry"s. He would be anxious to get it over with, gaining a hint of pleasure and afterwards not understanding, what had all the fuss been about. It would not be something he would wish to repeat or be enticed to do in the future. Once was enough. And - very likely - once would be enough for Erzulie too. 

If it was not to happen, then Merlin would be left wondering for a little while, what could have been, but over time he would quite usefully forget that there had ever been such a situation. 

Your choice. Wrote both elusive outcomes - choice is yours. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] to everyone, for helen - by Erzulie - April 01, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Merlin - April 02, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Erzulie - April 02, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Merlin - April 04, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Erzulie - April 07, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Merlin - April 11, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Erzulie - April 12, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: [m] to everyone, for helen - by Merlin - April 13, 2021, 04:06 AM