Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
As he mended, it only made him harder to pin down. He kept watch low on the borders of the glow most of all, able to surface hesitantly as a silent sentry for their cause if nothing else, but restlessness still seeped in eventually--and he was too upturned to do anything but act upon it. Most productive in working his frustrations through his muscles seemed to be ranging and hunting with Vallkyrie, between here and the fringes of the abandoned glen most of all, but it still had yet to inspire him to.. return to a helm there in any honest capacity, certainly not alone. Instead, and perhaps led to it by that very same train of thought, it only hoisted up this new concern that deepened considerably by the day: where was Bronco?

He was distracted by Keyni's call first. Others were included, too, and as much as he might prefer to not face this in front of so many.. he steeled himself to appear, at least, to see what it might be exactly. Maybe he was only expecting all of the worst. He had a good idea already, though. He had a good idea what all of them had been thinking, especially when so much of it weighed on him.

A clipped trot, and not a word, he arrived already with his ears angling back and expression blank. He stopped on the edge of the scene, gauging it already with grim intent. Given that his aunt was here, as well as the snowy Adrastus, he started to second guess a few of his expectations before he looked to Keyni for details he knew she would have.
Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 20, 2021, 12:58 PM